CHARCOAL STARTER! • GRILL SCRAPER! • GRID LIFTER! • ASH TOOL! • FIRE TOOL!
The QUICKEST and EASYEST way to get your charcoal started in ANY grill/smoker!
This BREAKTHROUGH tool is really 5 tools in 1:
1. A really powerful and fast, Charcoal starter - Use it as both a flame spreader and a charcoal lighter
2. A heated Grill scraper - Use it with or without flame to scrape and clean your grill or griddle
3. A Grill lifter - Use it to handle a hot or greasy grill
4. An Ash tool - Use it to clean out ashes from the lower door
5. A Fire tool - Use it as a poker to stoke or stir your fire
(Gas bottle and torch head are sold separately. These items may be purchased at your local hardware store).
IMPORTANT: You must light the flame spreader head with a spark ignitor, match or lighter. Self igniting torches will not ignite the Golf club head. You must physically light the head yourself.